Graduate Student Opportunities
Join Our Team
- Professional Job Openings in Student Affairs: Join our Student Affairs Team--learn more about the current openings in the division.
- Graduate Student Assistants- Through a partnership with the School of Leadership and Education Sciences (SOLES), the Student Affairs/SOLES Collaborative (SASC), students in the Higher Education Leadership MA program can apply for assistantships in Student Affairs. Learn more about SASC and the MA Higher Education Program.
- Application Process- Applicants and current students in the Higher Education Leadership MA program are contacted in early spring with information on available positions and application processes. The hiring process for the next academic year takes place the spring. Only applicants and current students in the Higher Education Leadership MA program are considered for these positions.
- 2015-2016 SASC Graduate Assistant Contact List
All positions are filled for 2015-2016
Graduate Assistant positions for 2016-2017
Below is a tentative list of open SASC graduate assistant positions for the 2015-16 academic year. Non-linked positions are not open for the upcoming academic year:
- Center for Awareness, Service, and Action
- Center for Health and Wellness Promotion
- Center for Inclusion and Diversity
- Center for Student Success
- Coaching & OOS (more info to come)
- Transfers & Commuters
- Graduate/Law Student Life
- Outdoor Adventures
- Residential Life (more info to come)
- Office of Ethical Development and Restorative Practices (formerly Student Conduct)
- Student Leadership, Involvement, and Changemaking (SLIC):
- Associated Students (more info to come)
- Fraternity and Sorority Life-Interfraternity Council
- Fraternity and Sorority Life-Panhellenic Council
- Involvement (more info to come)
- Leadership (more into to come)
- Student Activities (more info to come)
- United Front Multicultural Center (more info to come)
- USD College of Arts and Sciences
- USD Office of Sustainability
- Education Outreach (more info to come)
- Programming (more info to come)
- Women's Center
*Non-linked positions are not open for the upcoming academic year.