Alcohol Request Form

All forms can be faxed to the Dean of Students Office at (619) 260-4610, or dropped off in Hahn UC 232 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Alcohol Request Form

All Alcohol Request Forms must be submitted to the Dean of Students Office 14 days prior to the event.

Alcohol at On Campus Events Involving Undergraduate Students

Contact Information

Vice President of Student Affairs
Hahn University Center 232
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110

Phone: (619) 260-4588

Office Hours

Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.