School of Law Tax Programs, University of San Diego in San Diego, California
June 17 to June 28, 2013
Stay current with this critical tax information for professionals in law, accounting and finance, as well as for corporate executives and business owners -- now offered by the University of San Diego School of Law’s new Summer Tax Seminar (STS) series.
USD’s Summer Tax Seminars offer you:
- Updated knowledge in specific tax areas with new and ever-changing legislation and compliance regulations
- A forum to discuss how these changes will affect the way you do business
- Expanded knowledge by participating in seminars outside your current practice area
Join us for one or more of the seminars offered June 17 to June 28, 2013.
The USD Summer Tax Seminar series provides:
- Relevant and practical tax information presented so that you can apply tax solutions immediately and effectively to your practice area
- 12 credit hours of MCLE or Accountancy CPE for each seminar
- Top tax faculty from the nationally ranked USD School of Law
- Convenient scheduling that reduces the impact on your work day for each seminar