The Nonprofit Institute
Educating Leaders. Building Community. Engaging Philanthropy. Advancing Solutions.
Founded in 2002, The Nonprofit Institute (NPI) provides education, training and research to strengthen organizations that help meet community needs.
What We Do
We are not on the frontlines, but we are committed to developing those who are through:
- Leadership and Professional Education: We develop the next generation of leaders dedicated to making a positive difference in their communities through our applied learning and leadership programs.
- Community Building and Engaging Philanthropy: We provide
hands onassistance to nonprofits, philanthropyand other partners through community education and consulting.
- Research and Innovation: We drive innovation and solutions through research,
The Nonprofit Institute is nationally renowned for its leading edge programs. Our accomplishments to date include:
- 1,100+ leaders completing our educational programs
- 800+ nonprofits and philanthropies strengthened through education and consulting
- 3,500+ board members and staff trained
- 1,000+ Nationally recognized academic research publications
- 100+ of free management resources in our Nonprofit Best Practice Library
We are proud to be a member of the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council (NACC). The NACC is a membership association comprised of academic centers or programs at accredited colleges and universities that focus on the study of