SOLES Went to Muenster, Germany
The International Society for Third-Sector Research (ISTR) international conferences bring together more than 600 scholars from more than 85 countries to share their comparative approaches and multidisciplinary knowledge about civil society, philanthropy and the nongovernmental sector. SOLES is proud to have sent five presenters to this year's conference.
- Civil Society and the Rule of Law: Ukraine's Third Sector's Legislative Environment - Svetlana Krasynska
- How to Become Sustainable: The Promise of Intangible Capital - Elizabeth Castillo
- Volunteer Matching: Exploring the Intersection of Volunteer Preferences and Organizational Needs - Laura Deitrick, Sue Carter-Kahl
- Cybernetic Coursework, Applied Projects - Teresa VanHorn
- A Comparative Analysis of Legislative Advocacy Strategies Used by U.S. and Israeli Nonprofits: An Exploratory Study - Pat Libby, Laura Deitrick