MTLC Techonolgy and Innovation Director, Shawn Gross, to Participate on Mobile Learning Panel at NSBA Conference
MTLC's Director of Technology and Innovation, Shawn Gross, will be a panelist at the National School Board Association's annual conference being held on April 5-7 in New Orleans, LA. The panel, entitled "Mobile Learning: The Intersection of Policy & Practice" will discuss how mobile devices are transforming student learning in the U.S. and around the world. How do districts ensure equity? What policies need to be in place to both support and protect students and faculty?
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Room 348-349, in the Technology Leadership Network (TLN) Room
Sunday, April 6, 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
- (Facilitator) Brian Lewis, CEO, ISTE
- Dave Eisenmann, Director of Instructional Technology and Media Services, MN
- Gail Plentick, Superintendent, Dysart Unified School District, AZ
- Shawn Gross, Director, Technology and Innovation, Mobile Technology Learning Center, University of San Diego and Project Director, Project K-Nect.
- Michael Flood, Vice President, Education Markets, Kajeet (a 2014 Tech Innovation Showcase company)
Conference information can be found at http://annualconference.nsba.org.