Cultivate Conscious Kids
Our Grow Great Girls and Build the Best Boys programs are designed to build personal confidence, self-esteem, and social capacity.
Why attend a Cultivate Conscious Kids Program?
- - Navigate a challenging world as your best and strongest self
- - Discover what you value and stand for
- - Develop the courage to speak up for what you believe
- - Learn to navigate challenging friendships and relationships
- - Learn how to create boundaries to keep yourself emotionally and physically safe
- - Strengthen the bond between moms and their children in the critical middle school and teenage years
- - Develop the ability to make tough decisions and have difficult conversations
- - Explore the impact of social
Did you know?
- - By middle school, girls are 25% less likely to say they like taking the lead
- - Boys are 30% more likely than girls to flunk or drop out of school
- - 74% of girls say they are under pressure to please everyone else
- - Close to 1 in 4 eating disorders occur in males
- - 1 in 4 girls today fall into clinical diagnosis - depression, eating disorders, cutting, emotional disorders, and 2 in 4
reportbeing anxious, sleep deprived and under significant stress
- - By age 17, 13% of boys and 36% of gir
ls have been or are depressed
- - 51% of girls say they experience stereotypes that limit their right to express themselves with originality and strength
- - Nearly 18% of adolescent boys are concerned with body image
- - 3% of Fortune 500 CEO's are women
- - 18% of both girls and boys report being bullied 2-3 times a month or more
- - 1 in 3 girls does not feel that she has the "opportunity for open discussion in her classes"
- - By age 14, just under 30% of boys will talk to their peers about bullying
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." ~ Alice Walker
Please contact us with any inquiries regarding sponsorship, participation, possible scholarships and more: email@example.com
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
- - Kids need to be taught it's okay to stand up for what they value.
- - Kids can learn to access the courage to speak up for what they believe.
- - The mother-child bond can be strengthened to promote open communication and positive modeling and mentorship.
- - Girls and boys need to develop the ability to make tough decisions and have difficult conversations.
- - Learning how to navigate challenging friendships and relationship is a life-long skill.
WE CAN HELP. OUR UNIQUELY DESIGNED PROGRAMS:
- - Build leadership capacity in girls and boys by helping them access their authentic voice and inner courage.
- - Develop the skills necessary for effective leadership.
- - Strengthen girls' and boys' sense of self and confidence.
- - Address issues of gender, race, and class in a way that allows for courageous conversations and collaborative connections.