Oxford EDUC 504I 2018
An Introduction to International and Comparative Education Studies
The focus of this course is on comparative international education systems in elementary and secondary education. This course will allow participants to research and analyze other countries' educational systems, socio-cultural factors and language contexts. Particular attention will be placed on basic comparisons between educational systems in the US and UK. Visits to local primary and secondary schools as well as guest speakers from St. Clare's University will be included in the course.
|Application Opens||October 20, 2018 APPLY|
|Travel Dates:||June 15-23, 2018|
|Pre-Trip Session:||Apr 20 & May 11, 2018
2:00pm - 5:00pm
|Post-Trip Session:||Jul 6, 2018
1:00pm - 4:00pm
|USD Tuition||$ 2,250|
|Global Study Fee||$ 350|
|Program Expenses||$ 950*|
Total Estimated Expense:
* Does not include return airfare. Accommodation is based on double-occupancy program sponsored accommodation.
Read more about the Department of Learning and Teaching's new point system
1. To complete the online application, you need a current passport and the contact information for two emergency contacts.
2. The estimated program costs includes accommodation, transportation for in-country program activities, some meals and program costs. Students will need to budget for some additional meals and incidental costs.
3. Upon registration, you will be billed a non-refundable $150 deposit.
4. When you receive confirmation that you have been accepted to the course, you need to book your own flights.