|Job Title||Part Time Housing Specialist|
|Posting Date||March 21st, 2013|
Facilitates all matters related to housing (contracts, rent collection, relationships with property managers), provides accurate and timely general clerical support to all staff in the Transitional Youth Housing Program office.
- Must have knowledge of federal, state, and local fair housing laws and experience in an office setting with varied responsibilities.
- Experience in Social Services, Transitional Youth, Foster Youth, and/or probation youth preferred.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of current Microsoft Office and internet use.
- Some computer problem solving skills and to be able to communicate computer technology needs and problems to the Computer Technician.
- Well organized, strong telephone and interpersonal communication skills, detail and big picture oriented.
- Proactive with problem solving abilities.
- Strong writing, grammar and editing ability.
- Flexible and able to respond to multiple demands.
- Must be approved by insurance carrier to drive personal vehicle.
- Must have auditory, visual and physical skills to be able to perform tasks as outlined in this job description.
- Has experience in a nonprofit organization with government contracts.
- Flexible availability Monday – Friday required.
- $15 hr
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com
Full job descriptions on website at www.casadeamparo.org
|Location||San Diego, CA|