|Job Title||Youth Advocate (case manager)|
|Posting Date||March 21st, 2013|
Provision of direct casework to former foster youth and support with daily operations and outreach for the Transitional Youth Housing Program.
- Graduate of an accredited university with a Masters Degree (will consider candidate currently in a Masters program) in behavioral science
- At least 3 years experience working with transition age youth or 3 years working with foster youth in another capacity.
- Experience with pregnant and parenting preferred.
- Strong understanding of adolescent development and San Diego County private/public social service agencies required.
- Experience in a non-profit organization, with government contracts.
- Strong time management/ organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication, and interviewing skills.
- Competency in MS Office, email and use of internet.
- Must be proficient in English and have clear written and verbal communication skills, bilingual and bicultural preferred.
- Ability to comply with flexible schedule days and hours is required.
- $20 hr
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com
Full job descriptions on website at www.casadeamparo.org
|Location||San Diego, CA|