International Behavioral Health Opportunities
As a member benefit, ACA is pleased to provide notice of paid international behavioral health opportunities in conjunction with Comprehensive Health Services.
HSI, Inc., a leading occupational health provider, may soon have opportunities in operational medicine and disaster response with World Class health services organizations. They are currently accepting resumes for bilingual Behavioral Health Providers, who are fluent in Arabic and/or Spanish, for government and/or corporate worldwide contracts. Length of deployment could be up to one year.
THIS IS A PROPOSED POSITION CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD. EOE/M/F/D
• Must be Bilingual in Arabic and/or Spanish
• Must have experience working with a culturally diverse population
• Must be licensed, accredited, or registered to practice counseling as required by country of residence/citizenship
• Must hold a professional counseling and/or psychology degree at masters level
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience
• Specialty and experience in trauma (PTSD, Acute Traumatic Stress)
• Experience with military and/or First Responder communities
• Experience with EAP type issues
• Experience working in Third World Countries is a plus; but not required
• Experience in healing modalities (yoga, meditation, energy work) is a plus; but not required
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Offer onsite counseling, coaching, and treatment services for the following prominent issues:
• Workplace conflicts
• Transitional concerns (being away from family and support systems in a foreign country)
• Stress management
• Grief counseling
• Financial concerns
• Management consultations and employee coaching
• CISD/CISM services for critical incidence
• Conduct mediations as requested or needed
• On call for emergencies
• Workshops and groups
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Dependent upon government contract.
• Current/valid passport from Country of residence/citizenship
• Ability to pass a background investigation
• Ability to pass/clear a complete medical (including psych) and dental exam
If you have these qualifications and are interested in employment, please e-mail your resume and credentials to Paige Valdiserri, LPC, NCC, BCETS, RMT: email@example.com.
General questions regarding this announcement should also be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.