To be eligible for the MA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Practitioner Scholarship, the following criteria must be satisfied:
- Maintain employment within a 501 (c)(3) organization working at least 20 hours per week
- Note: Legally designated International Students are exempt from this requirement
- Must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be in compliance with all graduate student policies at USD
- All Admissions and Financial Aid forms must be properly completed and processed. Each applicant must annually file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For the FAFSA application, visit www.fafsa.ed.gov.