MA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Practitioner Scholarship
MA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Practitioner Scholarship ProgramBeginning in the 2011-2012 academic year, all students admitted to the MA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management that are employed by a 501 (c )(3) organizations are eligible to apply annually for a Practitioner Scholarship of $1,000 to $2,000 per year for up to three years.
- Student must reapply for the scholarship annually
- Should a scholarship recipient withdraw or transfer from the MA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Program without earning a degree, any scholarship funds awarded will convert into a loan and must be paid back to the University of San Diego
To be eligible for the MA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Practitioner Scholarship, the following criteria must be satisfied:
- Maintain employment within a 501 (c ) (3) organization working at least 20 hours per week
- Note:Legally designated International Students are exempt from this requirement
- Must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be in compliance with all graduate student policies at USD
- All Admissions and Financial Aid forms must be properly completed and processed. Each applicant must annually file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For the FAFSA application, visit: www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Submit a Scholarship Application Form
- Submit Required Essay
- Essay: 500 words answering: “ What the Nonprofit Practitioner Scholarship means to me.”
- Submission of an Employment Verification Letter- Please have your employer submit a letter verifying your employment and current job title. Please have your employer email the letter to email@example.com and be sure they include "Nonprofit Practitioner Scholarship" in the Subject Line.
Please click Submit only once.