1. Complete the scholarship application form.
2. Submit a required one-page essay.
3. Submit a letter from a professor recommending him/her for the award. This letter should address the applicant's financial need and academic performance and should be attached to the application package.
All scholarship application materials must be submitted with the application and are due by the application deadline.
On a separate sheet, attach a one-page typed, double-spaced essay in which you address the following two questions.
1. How did you become interested in your field of study?
2. What do you believe you can contribute to your field upon completion of your degree?