Writing Clinic With Deborah Horwitz
This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
- Saturday, September 27, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Mother Rosalie Hill Hall, 201
This Writing Clinic session will assist you in meeting the standards for your assigned papers and presentations. You will learn to:
- Focus your thinking and organizing
- Clarify content and format requirements
- Build a structure from paragraphs to paper
- Review common errors
- Answer your questions about how to write your 5-6 page paper that defines the nonprofit market (homework for Week 4).
You may bring your draft or beginning of your paper for Week 4.
While this clinic cannot serve as an individual tutoring session, your instructor will offer specific suggestions to help you avoid the writing problems you encountered in writing your paper for Week 2 (Reich’s proposal about redistributing tax breaks) and put you on track for success as you write your current paper for Week 4 (defining the nonprofit market).