Leadership for Change: Awakening Our Evolutionary Potential
This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
Friday, July 12, 2013 — Sunday, July 14, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mother Rosalie Hill Hall
This conference aims to engage in a process of inquiry designed to provide opportunities for learning how to:
- Work in the vividness of the moment
- Probe experiences, interactions and behaviors as they emerge in order to uncover possible meanings, patterns and connections that might otherwise remain hidden or be mislabeled and discounted
- Shift embedded “habits of mind” that de-sensitize us to realities not named or recognized within our existing framework(s) that foster powerlessness or alienation
- Recognize, interpret and use the wisdom and insights that emerge in collective settings – even when facts are unclear and circumstances are changing
- Take risks of power and love by learning to "let go" of attachments to particular outcomes
- In order to cultivate the conditions for change – personal, community, organizational and planetary changes – that promote healing and affirm life
Every facet of this conference is experiential and is purposely designed to promote dynamic interchange and shared learning among a group of diverse peers. The program doesn't teach answers to specific problems. Rather, it provides a social ‘laboratory’ for exploring the dynamics of power, leadership, authority, change and transformation as they actually arise and unfold during the conference. Participants are exposed to a method of ‘reflection-in-action’ that utilizes both the intellect and emotions and can reveal profound truths.