SOLES Learning and Teaching Online Information Session
Date and Time
Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
San Diego, CA 92110
Join us for an online Information Session. You can connect with our admissions staff without leaving home. Learn about our outstanding graduate programs in the Department of Learning and Teaching:
- Master's Credential Cohort Program (MEd in Curriculum and Instruction with Preliminary Multiple or Single Subject Credential)
- Special Education Credential Program (MEd in Special Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Credential, Mild/Moderate Disabilities)
- MEd in TESOL, Literacy and Culture
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction
- MEd in Special Education
- MA in Teaching History and Social Science
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction, specialization in Montessori Education
- Graduate Certificate in Peace and Global Education
- Graduate Certificate in TESOL
The School of Leadership and Education Sciences (SOLES) is a graduate division of the University of San Diego, a small private university located on a mesa overlooking the Pacific ocean in San Diego, California. Currently, we enroll over 600 graduate students from all over the world in over 20 graduate programs. SOLES provides our students with enriching opportunities for graduate education by promoting personal attention, small class size and a focus on diversity, inclusion and global citizenship.
For more information go to www.sandiego.edu/soles/admissions or contact the SOLES Office of Admissions and Outreach at email@example.com or (619) 260-7988.