USD Nonprofit Tax Workshop
This event occurred in the past
Date and Time
- Tuesday, April 24, 2012 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice
Join us on for an information workshop on topics including:
- Benefits and responsibilities of tax-exempt status
- The redesigned 990 form; resources and tools
- Required disclosures
- Employment issues; classification and filing requirements
- Unrelated business income
This is a unique opportunity to learn about IRS requirements directly from IRS EO representatives. The workshop will cover a set agenda and provide opportunity for Q&A.
This workshop is recommended for anyone needing a refresher on the fundamentals of complying with IRS standards for small and mid-sized tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations.
You can earn the following continuing education credits with this workshop:
- 6 CPE credit hours
- CE credits for Registered Tax Return Preparers and Enrolled Agents
- 5.5 CLE credit hours
- CAE credit hours
- .5 CEU credit hours
For additional information, please click here.