ELDA Summer Institute
The Summer Institute is designed specifically for assistant and vice-principals in public, private and charter schools.
Workshop sessions are designed to be highly interactive and allow participants to choose areas of interest on topics such as:
- Creating a vision for your future school
- Mastering critical conversations
- Understanding your leadership style
- Understanding and managing budgets
- Tackling diversity issues
- Learning what the principalship is really like from current principals
- Learning what human resource staff look for in new potential candidates
- How to write a strong introductory letter and resume
For any questions or additional information about upcoming Summer Institutes, please contact Janice Cook by email email@example.com or call the ELDA Office at (619) 260-8839.