21st Annual Character Matters Conference
Thursday, June 22 - Friday, June 23, 2017
Mother Rosalie Hill Hall, School of Leadership and Education Sciences, University of San Diego
Registration not yet open.
Who Should Attend the Conference
- Teachers from in all grades and all subject areas
- School-based administrators, counselors and instructional supervisors
- Social workers, coaches, parents and caregivers
- College and university instructors of educational methods courses
- District office curriculum specialists and staff developers
- Staff from regional service agencies and state or provincial departments of education
- Undergraduate and graduate students in teacher-preparation programs.
Lodging and Accommodation
Hilton Garden Inn
4200 Taylor Street, San Diego, California 92108
Reserve your room online or reserve your room via phone: 1-844-512-0924 and reference USD Character or Group Code CD5
We value you as a character educator of children and young people. We value your time and talent and the choices you make to enhance your professional development.
**University of San Diego offers graduate level extension credits in semester hours for conference participants. Register now for credit. Attendees also need to register for the conference separately.
Opportunity: Are you an educator with students ages 11-13? Dr. Tom Lickona and his partner Dr. Peter Hart are looking for participants for a literature-based character education project in fall 2016.
Questions/Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-260-2250