Early and Late Birds
Early bird gatherings commence at 7:30 a.m. Late bird gatherings commence at 6:00 p.m. These gatherings are an informal time for you to get together with fellow classmates and advisors.
- Early Bird #1: Friday, September 19, Kensington Cafe
- Late Bird #1: Wednesday, October 22, Sardina's
- Early Bird #2: Friday, November 14, Kensington Cafe
- Late Bird #2: Tuesday, December 16, Sardina's
Writing Clinic With Deborah Horwitz
This Writing Clinic session will assist you in meeting the standards for your assigned papers and presentations. You will learn to:
- Focus your thinking & organizing;
- Clarify content & format requirements;
- Build a structure from paragraphs to paper;
- Review common errors.
- Answer your questions about how to write your 5-6 page paper that defines the nonprofit market (Week 4 Homework).
You may bring your draft or beginning of your paper for Week 4.
While this clinic cannot serve as an individual tutoring session, your instructor will offer specific suggestions to help you avoid the writing problems you encountered in writing your paper for Week #2 (Reich’s proposal about redistributing tax breaks) and put you on track for success as you write your current paper for Week #4 (defining the nonprofit market).
September 27, 2014
Sign Up Now
11th Annual USD Nonprofit Governance Symposium
Explore the architecture of board development, ethics, creating positive cultures, board/staff relationships, board management, resource and financial development systems, planning, real estate, collaborative practices and more. Whether you are an experienced board member or a beginner, there will be a topic to engage you.January 8 -10, 2015
USD Campus, Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice building