Educational Leadership Development Academy
The Educational Leadership Development Academy (ELDA) is dedicated to building the capacity of high quality school leaders in California.
The Academy, ranked among the the most effective and innovative in the nation, brings leaders together with professors and researches to explore and discuss model practices in educational leadership. With a strong focus on 21st century practices, including Common Core and the use of mobile technology, ELDA offers tailored certificate and credential programs for both future and current school leaders.
In addition to academics, ELDA offers extensive professional development and collaboration opportunities including:
- Forums for current practitioners;
- the annual Spotlight on Education Speaker Series;
- Summer Institutes, with a focus on current issues and trends in educational leadership;
- facilitation of meetings of superintendents and educational administrators;
- and our World Educational Leadership Link (WELL) Project, which provides opportunities to collaborate with leaders in many other countries.