CTE Chambers Project
The Center for Education Policy and Law (CEPAL) at the University of San Diego, in partnership with the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, brought together chambers of commerce and school districts across California to expand and improve the participation of local chambers of commerce in school career and technical education (CTE) programs to provide students with greater opportunities to succeed.
CTE Funding Reports were provided for the following Chamber of Commerce areas:
- Black Chamber of Commerce of Orange County
- Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce
- Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Natomas Chambers of Commerce
- Oxnard Chamber of Commerce
- Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce
- San Diego East County Chamber of Commerce
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce
To view the CTE Funding Report by Chamber Area, click here.
A CTE Funding Map was also created and is housed on the San Diego County Office of Education website. Click here to access the Funding Map.
In addition a series of forums were held and resources provided to facilitate the discussion.
- Building Partnerships with Schools - Los Angeles Area Chamber
- Multiple Pathways Fact Sheet - Connect Ed
- Partnerships in Action - Los Angeles Area Chamber
- Pillar Business and Education Stronger Together Los Angeles Area Chamber
- Principal for a Day -- Los Angeles Area Chamber
- Role of CTE and Multiple Pathways - San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber
- Role of CTE in a Global Innovation Economy - LEED