On-campus employment is available in a number of other campus offices and centers and there are a variety of resources and job boards available.
- SOLES Job Postings - this includes both internal and external jobs for current students and alumni. A MySanDiego Portal account login will be required to view this page.
- USD Student Employment page
- On-Campus Employment Job Board hosted by the Office of Graduate Student Life
- USD full-time and part-time employment website hosted by USD Human Resources
Students are encouraged to contact campus offices they are interested in working with to inquire about openings for student employees. View the comprehensive list of USD campus offices.
SOLES students have also found part-time employment at the following campus offices. This is not an exhaustive
- SOLES Office of the Dean
- Graduate Student Life
- Resident Minister positions
- Office of Financial Aid
- One Stop Student Center
- Center for Community Service-Learning
- Outdoor Adventures
- International Center (OISS)
- Women's Center - CARE
PhD Graduate Assistantships
- Doctoral Graduate and Research Assistantships (
PhDin Leadership Studies only)
SASC Graduate Assistantships
- Student Affairs/SOLES Collaborative Graduate Assistantships (MA in Higher Education Leadership only)