On-campus employment is available in a number of campus offices and centers. Students are encouraged to contact campus offices they are interested in working with to inquire about openings for student employees. View the comprehensive list of USD campus offices.
- Postings for student employees can be found at the Student Employment Center's job board
- Postings for graduate student employees may be found on the Human Resources website
- For assistance with a job or internship search, contact Career Services
SOLES students have found part-time employment at the following campus offices. This is not an exhaustive list, but may provide you with some useful contacts.
- SOLES Office of the Dean - contact Carmen McBride at email@example.com (hiring takes place in early August)
- Graduate and Law Student Commons - contact Sean Horrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org (hiring takes place in August/September)
- Resident Minister positions - hiring is finished for 2014-2015
- Office of International Students and Scholars
- Office of Financial Aid
- Center for Community Service-Learning
- Outdoor Adventures
SOLES offers Graduate Assistantship programs for students in the Ph.D. in Leadership Studies and the M.A. in Higher Education Leadership.Though there are not graduate assistantship programs set up for students in other SOLES programs, these students are welcome to explore other campus employment options featured above.
- Doctoral Graduate and Research Assistantships (Ph.D. in Leadership Studies only)
- Student Affairs/SOLES Collaborative Graduate Assistantships (M.A. in Higher Education Leadership only)