MA in Counseling, specialization in School Counseling with PPS Credential

Check out our MA in Counseling with a specialization in School Counseling, with the Pupil Personnel Services Credential. This program prepares students to serve as counselors in a K-12 school or related setting, helping students to succeed inside the classroom and out. You will work with teachers and administrators to advocate for students and develop curricula; and counsel elementary, middle or high school students on academic success, career options and higher education. The Pupil Personnel Services credential, which is required by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing in order to do this sort of work, is included in your coursework for this master’s program.

Request more information.