MEd in TESOL, Literacy, and Culture

Check out our MEd in TESOL, Literacy and Culture, or our TESOL certificate program. These programs prepare candidates to teach English as a second or foreign language effectively to children, adolescents and adults, including in settings such as community colleges, universities, adult education centers, and language academies.

Request more information.

Please note that if you want to become a K-12 teacher and do not yet have a teaching credential, you will need to earn one in order to teach in public schools in the state of California. A master’s degree is not required nor sufficient to become a credentialed teacher. To learn more about our teaching credentials, please click here.