I want to teach middle or high school students.

You will need to earn a Preliminary Single Subject Credential, which will authorize you to teach in a departmentalized classroom, typically found at the secondary school level. SOLES offers two options to earn this credential. To see which one is right for you, select from the options below:

I want to earn my credential and master’s concurrently.

Please note that a tuition discount is offered for students pursuing our combined credential and master’s degree program for middle and high school teacher preparation.

I only want to earn the credential; I am not interested in earning a master’s at this point.