Teacher Development Programs
The School of Leadership and Education Sciences offers a variety of programs designed to develop the skills of experienced educators seeking to improve their professional practice.
These programs are offered on-site at the University of San Diego and are designed to accomodate the schedules of full-time working teachers.
- M.A. in Teaching History and Social Science
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Special Education
- M.Ed. in TESOL, Literacy and Culture
- TESOL Certificate
- Peace and Global Education Certificate
These programs, offered through SOLES' partnership with the Division of Professional and Continuing Education, are offered 100% online.
- Mobile Technology Learning Certificate
- Character Education Certificate
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction - Launching in Fall 2013
- M.Ed. in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM)- Launching in Fall 2013
- M.Ed. in 21st Century Literacies - Launching in Fall 2013
- M.Ed. in Universal Design for Learning - Launching in Fall 2013