Leaders Exploring Administrative Possibilities (LEAP)
Department of Leadership Studies
If you are interested in applying to this program for Fall 2014, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the interest list.
- The University of San Diego Graduate School Admission Application
- One official sealed transcript from all colleges and universities attended, including community colleges. Foreign transcripts must be accompanied by a Course-by-Course transcript evaluation from WES.
- Two professional letters of recommendation. One letter must be from the applicant's current supervisor.
- A current resumé or curriculum vita
- Written Narrative. Please answer each question thoroughly. Maximum of four one-sided, double-spaced, U.S. letter sized pages with no less than 10-point font.
- Why would you like to participate in the LEAP Program?
- How does your background and experience qualify you for the program?
- Please describe the successes you have had as an educator thus far.
- What skills and knowledge do you think are needed to become an effective school leader?
- Applicants must complete a bachelor’s degree prior to beginning the program.
- The minimum cumulative Grade Point Average is 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) in all undergraduate and graduate coursework.
- This program does not have any specific prerequisite courses.
Candidates are expected to have a minimum of two years of experience in schools, working as teachers or in other professional roles.
For questions about this program or the admissions requirements contact:
Office of Admissions and Outreach
School of Leadership and Education Sciences
University of San Diego
Mother Rosalie Hill Hall 149
Phone: (619) 260-7988