Getting Started

Undergraduate Minor in Education

Department of Learning and Teaching

Undergraduate Admissions

In order to pursue the Education Minor, students must first gain admission to the University of San Diego as an undergraduate student. Visit the Office of Undergraduate Admissions for admissions requirements and processes.

Declaring the Minor

Current University of San Diego undergraduates must declare a major before declaring a minor in Education, but they may begin taking classes in the minor program before declaring. Prior to declaring the minor, interested undergraduates should contact the Undergraduate Program Coordinator, Dr. Nancy Hanssen, at or (619) 260-4159.