The Office of Assessment Support is dedicated to working ethically, fairly, collaboratively, and reflectively, and to ensuring that the methods of assessment used by the school meet or exceed the standards and best practices of the academic assessment community.
The Office of Assessment Supports is involved in the work of SOLES in the following ways:
- Provides leadership and guidance concerning the assessment of academic programs and student learning outcomes
- Provides guidance to faculty and administration in the planning and evaluation of their programs
- Coordinates SOLES' assessment programs, ensuring that they are designed, implemented, analyzed and reported on in a manner that is useful for curricular and program improvement
- Provides timely and accurate responses to the informational needs of various constituencies
- Analyzes trends and outcomes in SOLES' academic programs
- Supports program accreditation for SOLES’ programs.