Tuition for Summer Sessions is partially or fully refundable only when a student officially withdraws with the One Stop Student Center and only according to the schedule below:
|6-week Session I
June 4 - July 13
|Last day for 100%||June 5|
|Last day for 90%||June 8|
|Last day for 80%||June 12|
|Last day for 70%||June 14|
|Last day for 60%||June 21|
|Last day for 50%||June 25|
Other Refund Information
- No further refunds are given after the 50% deadline.
- All withdrawals are completed at the One Stop Student Center.
- For 3- and 6-week courses that start after 4 p.m., a 100% refund is available until the next day at 5 p.m.
- Refunds for courses not conforming to the above sessions will be calculated individually.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- One-unit (1) courses cannot be dropped after the first meeting day.
- Housing costs, less a $150.00 non-refundable deposit, will be refunded only when withdrawal is official according to the tuition refund schedule.
- If you do not officially withdraw, you will be responsible for your registration for your registration charges.