Graduate and Law Housing
Thank you for your interest in on campus 2014-15 law/graduate housing. At this time our law/graduate housing is booked and there currently are no apartments available. We have a waiting list should we receive any cancellations during the summer.
If you are interested in adding your name to our law/graduate housing interest list for the 2014-2015 academic year, please contact our Residential Life office at 619-260-4777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If vacancies occur, placements will be made on a first come, first serve basis. We recommend completing your online 2014-2015 housing application as soon as possible. Please do not make your $250 non-refundable prepayment until you are contacted and requested to do so by Residential Life.
Presidio Terraces Apartments
The Presidio Terrace Apartments are located along Linda Vista Road near the west entrance to campus. These apartments offer continuous occupancy (including Christmas Break, Intersession, and Spring Break) primarily for graduate and law students. These 42 Presidio Terrace Apartments offer fully furnished single unit (one-bedroom/one-bathroom) apartments with kitchens and living rooms that provide the additional privacy preferred by many graduate and law students. Utilities and maintenance are included and each apartment is wired for cable TV, wireless Internet service, and phone. A laundry room is also provided on the premises. Also an Assistant Community Director (ACD) lives in the community as a convenient resource to assist you with any housing questions you may have.
The mailing address for the Presidio Terrace Apartments:
5702 Linda Vista Rd Unit (insert student unit number here)
San Diego, CA 92110
View on our campus map.
- Three-story building predominately available for graduate and law school housing.
- Single bedrooms, two people per apartment.
- Individual bathroom, shared dining room, living room and kitchen – fully furnished.
Continuous occupancy (including Christmas Break, Intercession, and Spring Break) is an option at no additional cost.
- Fitness room, study rooms, laundry room, computer room, mail room are conveniently located in the community.
- Utilities, campus phone, cable TV, wireless Internet service, and maintenance included.
- In some cases the Residential Life Department will consider housing undergraduate students in this building based on need.
- There is tram service and covered parking.
View on our campus map.