Replacement Diplomas

If you have graduated from USD with an undergraduate degree and would like an extra copy of your diploma, please send a written request to the Student Financial Services, 5998 Alcala Park, San Diego CA 92110 with the following information:

A PDF form can be found on the Registrar 'Forms' page. All fields are required; the information to be completed on the form is listed below. To access this form directly, please download Request for a Replacement Diploma.

  • Your name as it appeared on your diploma
  • Your social security number
  • Your degree, and the term and year it was granted
  • A check or money order for $25
  • Your phone number and e-mail address
  • The address to which you would like your diploma to be sent (required)
  • Your signature and date (diploma will not be ordered without your signature)