The University of San Diego website is currently undergoing a redesign process, expected to improve the site in content, design, function, usability, and maintenance.
Please review this website for details and information surrounding USD's ongoing website redesign. Information on many aspects of the USD website redesign, including timelines, are available on this site. Likewise we welcome your feedback about the USD website so please send in your suggestions.
- The new School of Peace Studies website launched in late September 2016. Check out the new site and send us your feedback and suggestions. You can also see details about the process that led to the new website.
- The School of Business website is on track to launch this fall. See the project updates for information about the process and progress thus far.
- We will be starting projects to redesign the Admissions website, Student Outcomes website, and USD menu and dashboard this fall. Stay tuned for updates.
- A new version of Cascade Server--Ocho--is expected to launch within the next 6 months. Expect great new features and updated training and documentation too.
- The main USD website redesign has ended. Please send us your feedback about the new design, global menu, content, or anything else.