The University of San Diego website is undergoing a redesign process, expected to improve the site in content, design, function, usability, and maintenance.
Please review this website for details and information surrounding USD's ongoing website redesign. Information on many aspects of the USD website redesign, including timelines, are available on this site. Likewise we welcome your feedback about the USD website so please send in your suggestions.
- The newly launched School of Peace Studies website was recently selected for an Interactive Media Award Best in Class for university websites. Congratulations to the Kroc project team!
- Redesigns for the School of Law and the School of Leadership and Education Sciences have begun. See our project updates for the latest information on those initiatives.
- See the new Undergraduate Admissions website launched in February 2017.
- The School of Business website launched in November 2016. Get to know the new site and see the project updates for information about the process that led us to the launch.
- Cascade Server version 8--also known as Ocho--has launched. See our full Cascade documentation or sign up for a training class to learn about the new system.
- We encourage feedback about the USD website! Please send us your feedback about the new design, global menu, content, or anything else.