- All trips will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Once trips begin to reach capacity, we will open a general waitlist for all trips.
- Only one application per student. Please decide which trip you would like to attend before starting the registration process.
- Registration must be completed and paid in full, unless you are applying for financial assistance. Failure to complete your registration will place you on the waitlist. Once you start the process, you have 30 minutes to complete registering. Please have your payment information ready at the time you register.
- If you are unable to pay in full today, please call Mark Ceder in Outdoor Adventures to discuss payment options - 619-260-4709 or email email@example.com.
- If you have any trouble registering, please call Outdoor Adventures 619-260-4709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please read our cancellation policy before registering.
- Cancellations before June 20 will receive a full refund minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- After June 21 but 14 days prior to your trip’s starting date, you will receive a 50 percent refund.
- Fourteen days prior to the trip starting date and throughout the duration of the trip, all trip fees are non-refundable.
There is a limited amount of financial assistance that will be allocated to help cover the trip cost for students receiving significant need based aid. Depending on individual circumstances, some students may qualify for additional funding. If costs prohibits you from feeling like you can attend, please contact Mark Ceder in the Outdoor Adventures office for more information. 619-260-4709 or email@example.com.