To reserve the University of San Diego's (USD) Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice for a conference or special event, contact the Operations and Events office: email@example.com or (619) 260-7808.
Please provide the following information:
- Contact name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Name of organization sponsoring event
- Organization's website
- Date(s) of event (first and second choice)
- Expected number of participants
- Purpose of event (e.g. education conference, seminar about..., corporate meeting, awards dinner)
- Name of keynote speaker(s) and biography or link to website
- Draft agenda or outline of program (e.g. registration, breakfast, plenary, breakouts, lunch, etc.)
We will contact you within 24 hours Monday-Friday to discuss your event.
USD reserves the right to contract for events that are consistent with the university's mission and values. USD reserves the right to deny the use of its facilities for the support of any event regardless of its nature or intended purpose. USD does not provide services for personal social events. All external events require approval.
DEPOSIT AND INVOICE PAYMENTS
USD accepts payments by check or credit card. Pay by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover.
Make checks payable to "University of San Diego" and mail to:
University of San Diego
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, CA 92110-2492
Please contact us if you wish to make a payment other than online or by check at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USD Catering is the exclusive caterer. USD does not currently provide catering support or services for wedding receptions or funerals.
For information about weddings on campus, please visit http://www.sandiego.edu/immaculata/weddings/.