A staff of guest student writers from several different schools in San Diego and Tijuana, Mexico contribute to the production of a unique, bilingual annual newspaper. The 16-page spread details the annual Youth Town Meeting briefing sessions, plenaries and delegate responses.
Youth Town Meeting 2007
Counter-Terrorism: Addressing Global Security Threats and the Use of Torture
- "We Must Remember What We Are Fighting For." Matthias Nikaj. Read.
- "Taylor Fights 'Femicide' in Guatemala." Charlotte Ostrow and Hannah Ostrow. Read.
- "Intellects Inspire Youth to Speak out about Global Security." Natalie Hein. Read.
- "World Poverty Breeds Terrorism." Erin Rattelle. Read.
Youth Town Meeting 2006
Protecting the Rights of the Child
- "La Protección de los Derechos del Niño" By Erin Ratelle
- "Child Trafficking into prostitiution" By Christopher Lange
Read 2006 featured articles
Youth Town Meeting 2005
Human Concerns in a Global Environment
- Opening Speech by Ms. Harin Song of La Jolla High School
- "Oídos Abiertos y Ojos Abiertos se Unen en la Octava Anual Junta Regional Juvenil" By Lauren Cadish
Read 2005 featured articles
Youth Town Meeting 2004
Preventing Deadly Conflict: The Inclusion Factor
- "Pakistani & Indian Women Working to Prevent Deadly Conflict" By Anisa Wieder
- "Trabajando en una Zona de Guerra" By Lauren Cadish
Read 2004 featured articles
Youth Town Meeting 2003
Creating a More Just and Secure World: Terrorism and International Humanitarian Law
- "Why the USA Needs the International Criminal Court" By Tova Katz
- "Peace Making in a Time of Fear: Can there be Justice and Security?" By Chelsea Leonard
- "Youth Making Sense of Lives Touched by Fear and Terror" By Rachel Tolano
Youth Town Meeting 2002
Who Will Open the Cages? Human Slavery, Trafficking, and Child Labor
- "Trafficking and Slavery:Tough themes challenge high school students." Alexandra Moffitt.
- "Conferencia WorldLink: un Vistazo al Mundo Real." Marcela Loaiza & Eva Chavez.
Read 2002 featured articles
Youth Town Meeting 2001
Solutions or Illusions for a Small Planet: Water for All, The International Criminal Court and Peace with Justice
- "Justificando la Injusticia" By Akilah Carter-Davis
- "A Voice for the International Tribunal" By Kimball Whiting
Read 2001 featured articles
WorldLink also receives media coverage during its events.
- "Apathy is the Biggest Problem." Home Sweet Home by Backpacks for the Homeless. May 10, 2010.
- "Jovenes de San Diego y Tijuana Discuten Evenos Mundiales." La Cruz Del Sur. February 8, 2001.
- "San Diego and Tijuana Youth Enjoy a Day of World Affairs." The Southern Cross. January 25, 2001.
- "Kosovo Refugee Shares Her Story at USD Forum." San Diego Union Tribune. January 14, 2000.
- "Students Hear Refugees' Grim Tales." San Diego Union Tribune. January 15, 1999.
- "Students Gain World Awareness in Youth Town Meeting at USD." San Diego Union Tribune. January 15, 1998.