Peacebuilding is a collaborative effort, sustained by contributions of many kinds from many individuals and groups. Depending on your interests, locale and capacities, you can get involved in the work of the Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice in many ways:
- Make a gift to support the IPJ's programs in the field or in San Diego.
- Join the IPJ Leadership Circle with a gift of $1,500 or more.
- Sign up for our email list to learn about IPJ events you can attend with your friends and family.
- Bring a group to an IPJ event.
- Volunteer to assist with events, conferences or office projects.
- Apply to become an IPJ Woman PeaceMaker or Peace Writer.
- Apply for a semester-long internship for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Apply for a high-school internship.
We welcome you to get involved and help us foster peace, cultivate justice and create a safer world.