Council, Committee and Associates
Queen Noor of Jordan
General Anthony C. Zinni
The International Council serves as an advisory board for the IPJ. They participate in helping us influence national and international policies regarding peace and justice issues and assist with fundraising, programming and institutional development.
- R. Scott Appleby, John M. Regan Jr. Director of the Joan B. Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, University of Notre Dame
- Lloyd Axworthy, President and Vice Chancellor of The University of Winnipeg and former Foreign Minister of Canada
- Jimmy Carter, Honorary Chair; Founder/Trustee, The Carter Center; 39th President of the U.S.
- Richard Goldstone,
Constitutional Court Justice, South Africa; former Chief Prosecutor,
International Tribunals for Rwanda and the former Yugoslavia
- Theodore Hesburgh, C.S.C., President Emeritus, University of Notre Dame
- Jane Holl Lute, Deputy Secretary, Department of Homeland Security
- Mary E. Lyons, President, University of San Diego
- Queen Noor of Jordan, International Campaign to Ban Landmines
- Anthony Zinni, General USMC (ret.), Distinguished Advisor at the Center for Strategic and International Studies and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations