School of Peace Studies
Contact: Diana Kutlow
Phone: (619) 260-7803
Fax: (619) 849-8109
Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies
5998 Alcala Park
San Diego, CA 92110
About the Kroc School
Invest In Peace
Building peaceful communities, locally and around the world, requires an investment of resources, time and expertise.
Every donation to the Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies, regardless of amount, is an investment in a more peaceful future. Your gift enables the school to award student scholarships, attract and retain distinguished speakers and leading scholars in the field of peace studies, and support faculty research and on-the-ground peacebuilding programs.
Every gift makes a difference!
Peace and Justice Studies Program:
- Dean's Discretionary Fund - This fund enables the dean to support students and alumni programs, faculty development and visiting scholars.
- Student Scholarship Fund - This fund supports both merit and need based scholarships to graduate students in the Peace and Justice Studies Program.
- Africa Peace Scholarship Fund - This fund supports scholarship for students in the Peace and Justice Program from Africa.
- William Headley Endowed Peace Scholarship Fund - In honor of the School's Founding Dean, this fund supports graduate students from developing countries.
Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice (IPJ):
- IPJ Peacebuilding Initiatives - This fund supports on-the-ground peace and justice projects, both locally and globally.
- IPJ Women PeaceMakers Program - This fund supports an award-winning program, which documents the stories and best practices of women leaders around the globe who are involved in human rights and peacemaking efforts in their home countries.
- IPJ WorldLink Youth Program - This fund supports activities which engage local and international high school students with global issues.
- Trans-Border Institute - This fund supports TBI's increasingly critical research, programs and policy-work in the cross-border region.
Center for Peace and Commerce (CPC):
- Center for Peace and Commerce - This fund supports the CPC's efforts to prepare new generations of "change agents" who develop and exercise innovative approaches for achieving the 4 Ps — people, profit, planet, and peace.
Donate Now on the University of San Diego's secure giving website, where you can select one or more of these programs for your gift. Should you wish to create a new fund or scholarship, please contact the Development Office at 619-260-7795.
Thank you for your generosity and support!