One-on-one guidance and support.
The path to peace and justice may not always seem clear and structured. With a mentor you'll get help focusing and prioritizing your professional and personal interests, strengths and goals. By working with a trusted and experienced professional you'll gain perspective and guidance as well as access to valuable, real-world networking opportunities. Your mentor can introduce you to new contacts and resources so you can get started putting your knowledge and experiences into practice.
- Enhance the Kroc School learning experience.
- Deliver unique opportunities and support for professional development.
- Increase student internship and career outcomes.
- Develop a strong community and foster collaboration among Kroc School students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents and partners.
- Create an environment where mentors share knowledge and resources to support future leaders in peace and justice.