Peace and Social Innovation Minor Requirements
A minor in Peacebuilding and Social Innovation involves a total of 18 units (3 lower-division; 15 upper-division).
- PJS 101 Introduction to Peacebuilding and Social Innovation (3 units)
- PJS 300-400 9 upper-level Peace and Justice Studies units (or approved substitutes, including an internship)
- PJS 494 Special Topics in Peace and Justice
- PJS 498 Internships
- PJS 499 Independent Study
Peace and Justice electives
- 6 upper-level units (300-400) from any relevant discipline (approved by a Peace and Justice Studies advisor)
We believe the best changemakers bring diverse views, experience and skills to the peacebuilding process. Students minoring in Peacebuilding and Social Innovation come from multiple disciplines, including the Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Engineering and Leadership Studies, among other fields. Your advisor will help you identify electives that are best for your path.