High School Internships
For a more in-depth exploration of global topics, WorldLink offers a high school internship during the summer, fall and spring semesters at the Institute for Peace and Justice. WorldLink interns have the opportunity to take a regional or topical approach on pressing issues that will be further explored through year-round activities and events, including the Youth Town Meeting.
Through WorldLink internships, high school students have opportunities to:
- attend events at the Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies and the University of San Diego
- conduct in-depth research projects on global topics
- strengthen public speaking and presentation skills
- enhance skills in graphic designing, online marketing and video production
- interview prominent leaders in global affairs
- produce publications used by youth worldwide
Fall Internship Program
Application Deadline: October 7, 2016
Internship Begins: October 17, 2016
Internship Ends: December 16, 2016
Spring Internship Program
To learn more, download the Spring Internship description (PDF).
Summer Internship Program
To learn more, download the Summer Internship description (PDF).