- USD Parking Permit - Permits are available from the Main and West entrance kiosks. Please ensure that the permit is displayed and completely visible at all times. If the kiosk is not staffed, a permit may be obtained from the Parking Services office in the University Center, room 102. The Parking Services office is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm on weekdays. Outside of this time, you may pick up a guest permit from the Department of Public Safety office, located in Hughes Administration Center, room 151.
- Designated Areas – You must park in the white lined spaces in the Mission Structure, located near the main entrance of campus or West Structure/Lot, located near the west entrance of campus. A Tram service is offered free of charge from the West Parking Structure up to main campus. The tram runs every 5 to 7 minutes. For a complete tram schedule please click here.
- Restricted Spaces – You must not park in USD Only spaces and Tow-Away spaces.
- Posted Signs - Please read all signs posted on cones and/or barricades before parking to ensure you don't park in an area that is reserved or closed.
- Timed Spaces - Loading zones and time restricted spaces are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may only park in these spaces/areas for the amount of time indicated in the space/area.
- Pay and Display Spaces – You may park in pay and display spaces for under the time allotted and must pay the parking meter.
While parking on campus, a valid USD permit must be displayed at all times. Permits are available from the Main or West Entrance Kiosks. Please ensure that the permit is fully displayed with the date visible at all times in your vehicle. If the kiosk is not staffed, a permit may be obtained at the Parking Services Office, during regular business hours in University Center, room 102 or at Department of Public Safety, after business hours at Hughes Administration Center, room 151.
- Events that take place on multiple days, guests will need to purchase a parking permit at $5.00/day or $25/week.
- Complimentary Visitor permits are available for guests who intend to be on campus for one day.
- Event coordinators are responsible for making arrangements for parking permits seventy-two (72) business hours prior to the arrival date. You may purchase permits in bulk by contacting Parking Services at email@example.com.