Zimride is a fun and easy way to share the seats in your car or catch a ride. With Zimride, you can find USD friends, classmates, and coworkers going the same way you are.
USD Zimride requires a “@sandiego.edu” email address. You can also sign in using your Facebook account if you are part of the USD network.
USD Zimride helps you offer or request rides for commutes, road trips, and popular events. If you have a car, split costs by offering rides. If you don’t have a car, find rides where you need to go.
Steps to creating a Zimride account:
- Go to the Zimride website: http://zimride.sandiego.edu
- Click sign up and enter your information. Be sure to use your USD e-mail address to create the account.
- Enter in ride information.
- Select Commute or Single Trip. Commute: select the days and times you can give/need a ride.
Single: Enter your departure/return dates and times.
- Enter the amount you are willing to contribute or the amount you want your passengers to contribute.
- Post your ride and find your