Current Issue: December 2012
View the December newsletter.
In this issue of the December 2012 E-Newsletter:
- Dear USD Families
- Message from Vice President of Student Affairs
- The 2012 President’s Report
- University Ministry: A place to believe, belong, and become
- Join us at Grandparents’ Weekend, Feb. 8-9
- Remember to Reapply for Financial Aid for 2013-2014
- Sips for Scholarships: March 8-10, 2013
- Faculty Spotlight: Dr. Kathleen Kramer, Director of Engineering Programs
- Have you attended Homecoming & Family Weekend at USD?
- Commencement 2013
- Copley Library Hours During Finals Week
- The USD Torero Store has Great Services for Your Student
- Living On-Campus: A Message from Residential Life and Housing Services
- Airport Transportation for Students
- Greek Life at USD: What’s It Like?
- Spring Break With Outdoor Adventures
- Celebrate the Season at La Gran Terraza
- Upcoming Alumni, Parent and Family Events
- Torero Athletics
- Important Dates and Deadlines
2012-13 Academic Year
2011-12 Academic Year
- Summer 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
2010-11 Academic Year
Sign up for the newsletter!
Do you want to keep informed on what's happening at the University of San Diego?
Sign-up today and start receiving the monthly E-newsletter