The University of San Diego Paralegal Program is a certificate program.
Click here for Recommendation Form
|Applicants to the Day or Extended Day Program must:||
1. possess a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
|Applicants to the Evening Program may:||1. possess a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
2. have some college credits and/or business or legal experience
The Application Process:
1. A personal interview is required of all candidates. This is your chance to find out more about the paralegal field, the USD program, and whether or not it is a good choice for you. We are generally unable to accommodate drop-in interview requests; please contact the Program Office to schedule an interview.
2. An application, accompanied by a $50.00 fee, all official college transcripts and two references should be sent to the Program Office.
3. Applications are processed on a rolling basis. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as they feel that their application is complete. As a guideline, applicants are strongly encouraged to submit completed applications no later than two weeks prior to the program start date.