**The 2013 Summer Registration Days have now passed**
- If you did not attend a Summer Registration Day you will receive advisor and registration information via email once your health hold is lifted
- Continue checking your USD email account for updates and information from the Transfer Transition Team
- Be sure you have completed the items on the New Student Checklist
- Save the Date! The 2013 Transfer Fall Orientation program will be held from Saturday, August 31 - Tuesday, September 3. Visit the Transfer Fall Orientation page for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions that are not listed above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 260-5995.
The main purpose of attending a Summer Registration Day is to give you the opportunity to meet one-on-one with your advisor and register for courses. There are also helpful, hands-on sessions to help you navigate the transferring process including:
- Evaluation of transcripts
- Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS)
- Registration process
- Navigating the MySanDiego Portal
- Financial aid process
- Campus tour
- Office hours with campus representatives
You will also have the opportunity to meet USD staff and faculty members, run errands on campus, and meet fellow transfer students! If you are able to attend a Registration Day you will receive more information via email with a complete schedule and details of what to expect.
After completing the Transfer Student Questionnaire and sending required immunization forms to the Student Health Center, you will receive an invitation to attend a Summer Registration Day sent to your USD email account from email@example.com.
Please note - the 2013 Summer Registration Days are now over - they were held on the following dates:
- Friday, June 14
- Friday, June 21
- Wednesday, June 26
- Wednesday, July 10
- Monday, July 15
Transfer students who did not attend a Summer Registration Day will be given separate information on how to register for courses.
Return to Top
If your parents, family members, or supporters would like to attend the program especially designed for them during Summer Registration Days, they will receive information on how to register with Parent Relations in your Summer Registration Day confirmation.
Off-campus: All seven Bartell Hotels gladly extend a preferred discount rate to all students, parents, alumni, family, and friends associated with USD. Additionally, USD guests will be treated to a daily Continental breakfast and welcome beverage (up to 2 adults per room).
- Please click here to visit the Bartell Hotels website for more information.
Students who are unable to travel to campus and attend a Summer Registration Day will need to contact the Transfer Transition Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to contact their advisor and register for courses.
Check back here to obtain supplemental information covered during Summer Registration Days!