Welcome to USD's One Stop Student Center! Located in UC 126, the One Stop welcomes all students who need assistance with their registration, student account, or financial aid. Our mission is to consolidate the business transactions of the Financial Aid, Registrar, and Student Accounts offices into one location where students can receive outstanding customer service. Stop by and allow us to assist you with the business of being a student.
Attention Graduating Seniors!
Please review the Commencement Checklist. You must complete the checklist before you may pick up your cap and gown and be cleared to participate in Commencement. If you have any questions, please visit the One Stop Student Center to meet with a counselor.
Due to the My San Diego portal upgrade, you may be having online access issues:
- If you are able to login to the portal but then cannot access links such as your student account, please go into your Internet Options and ensure your pop-up blocker is not enabled.
- If you are not able to login to the portal at all please click on the MySanDiego link directly on the USD home page. Do not use an old bookmarked link. If this does not fix it please clear your cache by following the instructions at http://www.sandiego.edu/its/kb/58212.
- If you are still unable to get into your portal please contact the IT helpdesk at email@example.com.
Examples of our services include:
- Registration and registration changes; transcript requests; enrollment verification; reviewing your DARS; FERPA; graduation petitions
- Payments on student account; student account counseling; student account holds
- Assistance with financial aid questions
- Assistance with your mysandiego portal; and many other services.
Examples of services provided by other offices include:
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- 3-10 Spring Break begins
- 3-14 Spring Break ends; Application for Summer Financial Aid due
- 3-19 and 3-20 Grad Fest
- 3-28 Last day for Summer online registration
- 3-31 Last day to change grade mode to P/F
- 4-01 Priority deadline for graduate students to submit FAFSA; First day of Fall registration