Welcome to USD's One Stop Student Center! Located in UC 126, the One Stop welcomes all students who need assistance with their registration, student account, or financial aid. Our mission is to consolidate the business transactions of the Financial Aid, Registrar, and Student Accounts offices into one location where students can receive outstanding customer service.
The online Summer 2015 registration period is over. To add a summer class either visit the One Stop in-person or send us an email with the CRN of the course you would like to add/drop.
To add a summer course:
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration OR
- You must have approved financial aid in place (please check your portal to complete all required financial aid documents associated with your offer).
- If you are an August Grad your account must be paid in full/you must have approved financial aid in place to get cleared to pick up your cap and gown and commencement tickets.
To view the Summer 2015 Calendar:
Fall online registration is now open to all continuing students through September 14th, 2015.
Summer Office Hours
The One Stop Student Center will be closed for a university meeting from 11:00 am- 1:15 pm on Tuesday June 2nd.
Starting the week of June 8th the One Stop Student Center will be closing on Wednesdays at 5 pm. We will resume our normal business hours starting Wednesday August 26th. Please come visit us during our summer office hours with any questions or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to assist you!
Summer Office Hours:
Mon, Tues, Fri: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Thursday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
One Stop Services
- Registration and registration changes; transcript requests; enrollment verification; reviewing your DARS; FERPA; graduation petitions
- Payments on student account; student account counseling; student account holds
- Assistance with financial aid questions
- Assistance with your mysandiego portal; and many other services.