Welcome to USD's One Stop Student Center! Located in UC 126, the One Stop welcomes all students who need assistance with their registration, student account, or financial aid. Our mission is to consolidate the business transactions of the Financial Aid, Registrar, and Student Accounts offices into one location where students can receive outstanding customer service. Stop by and allow us to assist you with the business of being a student.
Six Week Session II Important Dates
- 7-14 Session begins, last day to register without a late fee
- 7-18 Last day to register or add classes
- 7-18 Last day to drop without a "W"
- 8-01 Last day to change to pass/fail, grade
- 8-08 Last day to drop with a "W"
Three Week Post Session Important Dates
- 8-04 Session begins, last day to register without a late fee
- 8-05 Last day to register or add classes, last day to drop without a "W"
- 8-13 Last day to change to pass/fail, grade
- 8-15 Last day to drop with a "W"
Transfer Orientation Dates
One Stop Services
- Registration and registration changes; transcript requests; enrollment verification; reviewing your DARS; FERPA; graduation petitions
- Payments on student account; student account counseling; student account holds
- Assistance with financial aid questions
- Assistance with your mysandiego portal; and many other services.