One Stop Student Center
Welcome to USD's One Stop Student Center.
Located in UC 126, the One Stop welcomes all students who need assistance with their registration, student account, or financial aid. Our mission is to consolidate the business transactions of the Financial Aid, Registrar, and Student Accounts offices into one location where students can receive outstanding customer service.
ToreroQ is here!
Get in line for One Stop services from anywhere!
Join the line from a computer, smart phone, or One Stop kiosk.
ToreroQ will send you a text alert when it's your time to meet with a One Stop team member.
ToreroQ allows you to maximize your valuable time.
With ToreroQ you can grab a bite at the SLP, work on homework at Copley Library, or catch up with your friends while never losing your place in line.
Drop off documents?
Then our Docment Drop off line is for you!
Make a cash or check payment?
Add/drop courses with permissions?
Then our Add/Drop & Pay line is for you!
Speak with a One Stop counselor regarding Financial Aid, your Student Account, or Registration (not including academic advising?
Then check-in to our Counseling Line!
Join our lines here or text univsandiego to (619) 356-2275
- Send you an estimated wait time (estimates vary according to the number of people in line ahead of you).
- Allow you to ask for more time if it does not fit your schedule.
- Alert you when it’s time to head over to One Stop for your turn.
ToreroQ Text Commands
L - Leave the queue, use this command when you need to exit a particular queue.
S - Status update, use this command when you want an update of your wait time and place in line.
M- More time, use this command to request additional time if you can't be in the area.
H - Help, use this command to get additional assistance with ToreroQ.
One Stop Services
- Registration and registration changes; transcript requests; enrollment verification; reviewing your DARS; FERPA; graduation petitions
- Payments on student account; student account counseling; student account holds
- Assistance with financial aid questions
- Assistance with your mysandiego portal; and many other services.