Welcome to USD's One Stop Student Center! Located in UC 126, the One Stop welcomes all students who need assistance with their registration, student account, or financial aid. Our mission is to consolidate the business transactions of the Financial Aid, Registrar, and Student Accounts offices into one location where students can receive outstanding customer service. Stop by and allow us to assist you with the business of being a student.
The One Stop Student Center will be closed from 11:30 pm to 3 pm on Friday, December 13 for the Enrollment Management Division Staff Meeting.
Due to the My San Diego portal upgrade, you may be having online access issues:
- If you are able to login to the portal but then cannot access links such as your student account, please go into your Internet Options and ensure your pop-up blocker is not enabled.
- If you are not able to login to the portal at all please click on the MySanDiego link directly on the USD home page. Do not use an old bookmarked link. If this does not fix it please clear your cache by following the instructions at http://www.sandiego.edu/its/kb/58212.
- If you are still unable to get into your portal please contact the IT helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples of our services include:
- Registration and registration changes; transcript requests; enrollment verification; reviewing your DARS; FERPA; graduation petitions
- Payments on student account; student account counseling; student account holds
- Assistance with financial aid questions
- Assistance with your mysandiego portal; and many other services.
Examples of services provided by other offices include:
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- 12-13 December bill available; Last day of classes
- 12-16 Final exams begins
- 12-20 Last day of final exams
- 12-23 University closes for Winter Holiday
- 1-02 University re-opens after Winter Holiday
- 1-06 First day of Intersession